|Reported by:||skaplun||Owned by:||lnielsen|
Open Archives Initiative Object Reuse and Exchange defines standards for the description and exchange of aggregations of Web resources [...]
In Invenio aggregation might come from different sources:
- the DB:
- collections aggregate records
- records links to documents
- documents links to revisions of documents
- revisions of document link to formats of documents
- MARC 76x-78x fields (at CERN e.g. these are used to link a record to the official publication, or a conference with its talks, a talk with the contribution and the proceeding, etc. or can be used to link a photo to a photoshoot). (in OpenAIREplus datasets will be linked to publications).
Implementation details will be added as comments to this ticket.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 20 months ago by lnielsen
- Owner set to lnielsen
- Status changed from new to assigned